Credits & Thanks
Thank you to:
- Mohamed Anis Taktak (matio89) for creating and maintaining the Admin Toolbar module
- Romain Jarraud (romainj)
- Adrian Cid Almaguer (adriancid)
- The large number of other contributors to this module!
About the Admin Toolbar Module
The Admin Toolbar module gives you one-click access to Drupal admin screens. It works like a drop-down and slide-out menu system that is so popular on the web.
While we prefer the speed and ease-of-use of the Coffee module, there are times we need to see the hierarchy. The Admin Toolbar module provides that ability.
Install and Enable the Admin Toolbar Module
- Install the Admin Toolbar module on your server. (See this section for more instructions on installing modules.)
- Go to the Extend page: Click Manage > Extend (Coffee: “extend”) or visit https://<yourDrupalSite.dev/admin/modules.
- Enter “admin toolbar” in the search field to find the module:
- Select the checkbox next to Admin Toolbar.
- Click the Install button at the bottom of the page.
The Admin Toolbar module uses the Admin menu permissions. If you can access the Admin menu, then you have the permissions you need. Otherwise, you may need to get the appropriate permissions.
Did you like this walkthrough? Please tell your friends about it!