Commitment. Accountability. Integrity.
In a 2012 online survey of Marketing executives here at Volacci.com, the #1 thing they look for in a Digital Marketing Agency is Integrity. We couldn't agree more. Without Integrity talent is useless and intelligence is wasted. “When I make an agreement, I keep it.” This not just an idea, it's how we run our business and live our lives.
Excellence. Relationship. Education.
Below, you'll find all of our core values. They don't just sit here on our website. Volacci Team members read them every morning. We pick one to focus on and discuss as a Team in our daily huddle. It's our commitment to live these values every day as we fulfill our agreement with You, our Customer.
Team Work. Balance. Fun. Systems.
We're not perfect, but you can count on us to be honest and open about our mistakes and to pick up all the balls when we drop them. What does this have to do with Digital Marketing? Well, nothing. And everything. As with most things in life, it's not what you do, it's how you do it.
Intelligence. Results. Gratitude. Reward.
There is tremendous value in the marketing automation, demand generation, conversion optimization, social engagement and the other products and services that we provide - but, that is not who we are. At the end of the day, Volacci is the unwavering commitment to our Customers, Partners, and each other that we will hold to the values that we believe in.
VOLACCI'S CORE VALUES
- I align my success with the success of Volacci and its customers, partners and team.
- I will focus all of my efforts on increasing customer and partner preference for Volacci.
- Making the world a better place starts here...and now...with me.
- Nobody else can make me successful; I am responsible for it myself.
- I am accountable for my actions and outcomes.
- I will show up on-time, work hard, and do my best.
- When I make an agreement I document it, communicate it to all involved and then keep it.
- I will quickly clear-up breaks in commitments that I have made or that others have made to me.
- I will only ever discuss personal issues in private with the persons involved.
- I will be proactive in every aspect of my work and life.
- I stay on a path of constant and never-ending improvement and innovation.
- Excellence is a combination of great results and great relationship. It is a high standard.
- Good enough and done is better than incomplete perfection.
- I never use profanity or sarcasm.
- I refuse to share or listen to gossip - instead, I will kindly redirect concerns to the persons involved.
- I seek first to understand, then to be understood.
- I will choose my words carefully and choose to be kind, encouraging and respectful.
- I apologize when I upset someone and I will not hold a grudge against those who offend me.
- I will acknowledge what is being said as true for the speaker at that moment.
- I will communicate potentially negative information in as personal a way as possible - face-to-face or telephone - never in an email or text.
- I learn from my mistakes and the mistakes of others.
- I will impart practical, usable knowledge rather than just theory.
- My value to the team is based on how well I am aligned with Volacci’s Vision, Mission, and Values.
- I'll be flexible in my work, willing to change if what I’m doing isn't working.
- I will constructively address work-related issues when I experience them.
- If I need extra time for personal things, I'll make up for it and vice versa.
- Having fun at work is the key to loving what I do and increases my ability to deliver value.
- I will do my best to be a positive and upbeat person. Life is too short to take everything seriously.
The Volacci System
- The Volacci System is the most efficient means to execute our Mission and achieve our Vision. If that changes, I will bring it to the attention of the team and work to implement changes.
- I frequently take time to improve the System so that we can achieve our Vision more quickly.
- I know that I can not improve what I don't measure.
- I will find metrics that will help me make effective decisions and create systems for measuring them.
- I make informed decisions that are based on available metrics.
- I test new ideas before implementing them.
- I begin with the end in mind and I work constantly toward that end.
- The 20% that only I can do produces 80% of the value to my customers; I automate or outsource the rest.
- I set quarterly goals that will move us toward our Vision and then I achieve those goals.
- I am a truly grateful person so I say “thank you!” and show appreciation often and in many ways.
- I celebrate my wins and the wins of my clients, partners and team.
- I am rewarded to the level that I am aligned with Volacci and deliver value to my customers.
- Delivering excellence strengthens and trains me for even higher achievement.