Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Volacci is seeking a well-rounded digital marketer who has experience in setting digital strategies and then executing them. This person must have the ability to think both strategically and tactically as well as have excellent project management skills.
Volacci will be the primary source of software, services, training, and knowledge for Drupal marketers.
This position will work to provide our clients an extraordinary digital marketing experience and to focus on growing client adoption and revenue. 95% of our clients use Drupal or WordPress. The position is onsite in our Austin, TX headquarters.
Reporting to the CEO, the Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for consistently delivering demand generation success beyond client expectations, keep clients completely happy with ever-increasing investments in their digital marketing success, and be an awesome leader to our highly-talented internal delivery team. You will be responsible for setting and executing digital marketing strategies.
Specific responsibilities include:
Grow Client Relationships & Investment
- Develop and manage positive relationships with clients’ executive team (CEO/CMO/VPs).
- Develop and manage positive working relationships with clients’ marketing, web, and sales teams.
- Identify opportunities to expand client relationships, pitch ideas, and win new business.
- Anticipate and respond to potential client issues before they become a problem.
- Utilize regular communications with clients to inform and frame their opinions.
- Serve as a strategic and tactical point of contact for client relationships.
Deliver Digital Marketing Success Beyond Expectations:
- Create B2B multi-channel demand generation & audience acquisition strategy for each client.
- Oversee execution of demand-gen strategy using internal and external resources as needed.
- Design persona-based marketing funnel, lead-scoring, lead nurturing, and lead management methodologies.
- Build clients’ content strategy and editorial calendar.
- Develop and execute Marketing Automation strategy.
- Utilize Google Analytics to identify, track, and report KPIs, patterns, exceptions, and opportunities.
- Fill the demand funnel and report on volume, velocity, and conversions.
- Identify potential new external tools and capabilities to drive client success.
Be an Awesome Leader and Team Player:
- Work closely with internal team of techs, writers, and designers on client deliverables.
- Identify, procure, and manage outside resources as needed to ensure client success.
- Build partner relationships with communications and client referrals.
- Own project management & workflow management to functional departments/contractors (design, video, development, automation, IT) and partners (media, analyst, data, telemarketing, SaaS).
- Maintain consistent daily communications with the internal & external teams about client status.
- 5+ years of experience in account management/client success role with demonstrated ability to grow client accounts.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience: You must have hands-on experience in content marketing, SEO, marketing automation, PPC, social media management.
- Experience growing multi-division engagements with Fortune 500 accounts.
- Proven ability to create and maintain strong client relationships coupled with a passionate and unrelenting drive to make clients successful.
- Demonstrable proactive and problem-solving skills, anticipating what it takes to make clients and campaigns successful and implementing solutions.
- Exceptional communication skills, strong business judgment, and high level of initiative, creativity and flexibility.
- Meticulous attention to detail together with outstanding project and time management skills.
- Google Analytics expertise. SiteCatalyst or other analytics platforms experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a small company, fast paced environment, balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is highly desired, equivalent years of experience is required.
- Work from home two days a week
- Well stocked fridge with beer and refreshments
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- High potential for career growth
- Competitive salary