Integrate Your Marketing for Success in 2013
An integrated marketing approach will be the cornerstone of success for your company in 2013. Using a mix of offline and online activities is a great way to generate leads and retain happy customers. To sell more products and services, your company should consistently connect with and speak to your customers and stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Hop on the PR train-- this includes search engine optimization and social-media-optimized press releases.
- Invest in a strong web presence. Great businesses understand how their products are researched and found, and act as resources to people who are in search of information.
- Mobile, mobile, mobile. Your website should be responsive to mobile devices.
- Keep a blog on your website to encourage conversation.
- Create video. There are lots of ways to get prospects excited about your business, but very few are as attention grabbing and emotionally evocative as a well-done video.
- Implement a monthly e-mail marketing campaign. Use segmented lists and personalized messages with very specific information to each contact.
- Engage in social media through a company Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn page, at the very least. These are great tools to keep you connected with your customers.
- Develop direct-mail pieces using variable digital printing and customized mailing with information directly targeted to each individual. Digital printing can save you money as you print on demand.
- Don’t forget print advertising, especially in your industry’s trade publications. Consider using a small add, too-- they work just as well, as long as your copy hooks in your target audience.