Are you a marketing nut, a Drupal guru, or are you just-plain-awesome at writing?
Come guest post on Volacci.com!
We’re all about all things Drupal and marketing, and would love the opportunity to help you spread the love on our Drupal Marketing blog. For those interested, here are some quick guidelines:
- We’re looking for insight on Drupal, marketing, and marketing with Drupal. Tell us all about the tools, techniques, modules, and methods you use to move the needle on your own website.
- We’re looking for blog posts between 200 and 600 words. Feel free to include pictures and no more than two links per paragraph.
- We’re not looking for marketing or promotional posts for your business. Posts on our blog need to benefit everybody!
- We’re also not looking for short stories or fiction. While we appreciate literature, our blog isn’t the best place for your Carver-inspired brilliance. Sorry!
- We’re not looking for ghost-written pieces, or pieces that have already been published. We want to make sure all of our content is unique, written by our awesome friends in Drupal.
Want to jump on board? You can sign up to write with us by going to the User Login page and signing up for a new account using your social credentials. From there, you’ll be able to create and submit blog posts for editorial review.
Unfortunately, we can’t promise that every post that we receive will be approved. If you have questions about the suitability of a topic, please email [email protected].