Drupal 8 SEO Book
Now Available in E-Book and Print Formats
Learn about Search Engine Optimization for your Drupal 8 website with this visual, step-by-step Drupal SEO Book. This book shows the exact modules, settings, and configurations your site needs to get the best possible rankings in Google and other search engines.
Drupal 8 SEO is a brand new book from Ben Finklea that teaches you how to make Drupal 8 deliver perfectly optimized web pages.
Created to accompany the Drupal 8 SEO Checklist module this book takes you through the exact steps that Ben has used for years to get top results for both national brands and local companies. It explains the SEO process created by the experts at Drupal SEO agency, Volacci, and how it can be used by any organization large or small to grow traffic, leads, and revenues.
What Will You Learn From This Drupal SEO Book?
- Drupal 8 SEO Checklist
- Tools to do SEO faster
- URLs and paths
- Title tags and Metatags
- XML Sitemaps
- Setting up Google Analytics the right way
- Schema.org for enhanced Google listings
- Better internal linking
- Validating HTML and CSS
- Fixing broken incoming links
- Page-by-page keyword optimization
- Figuring out what worked in Google
- How to secure and speed up Drupal for higher rankings
- Mobile ranking with AMP
- Social link building with AddToAny
- …and more!
Get optimized and stay optimized by using this book along with the SEO Checklist module that goes with it. Install the free module (URL in the book) and follow along with your site. The book and module combine to make this the easiest way to do Drupal SEO.
With over 150 images to guide you every step of the way, this book delivers the knowledge you need to get your site listed and ranking high in the search engines.
Who This Book Was Written For
This book was written for marketers and developers who want their Drupal websites to rank higher in the search engines.
Still not sure if you need this book? If at least 3 of these are true, this book is for you:
- You have a Drupal 8 website. Either you took it over, your company built it, or you’re about to launch a new endeavor and Drupal 8 is the right technology you need to get the job done.
- You need a Drupal 8 SEO shortcut. This book is the shortcut to getting your Drupal 8 website optimized, ranking, and working for your business.
- You already use the Drupal 8 SEO Checklist module. I created this book to be a supplement to the SEO Checklist module for Drupal 8. If you’re already using the module, this book is for you.
- You’ve invested a lot in Drupal 8 already. All the hard work your team has done to create a great website will go to waste if you don’t generate a steady flow of customers ready to buy, sign up, or join.
- You’re not looking for an SEO education. This book is short on SEO “whys” and long on Drupal 8 “how-tos”. Instead of rehashing common SEO concepts, I’ve linked to trusted online resources that explain the basics.
- You’ve SEO’d another platform and need to SEO Drupal. Drupal does SEO differently. This book will empower you to be more productive and successful using Drupal best practices (also known as The Drupal Way).
- You can implement a solid SEO strategy yourself. This book will help you implement that strategy.
- You need to rank in the search engines. Ranking well in Google matters. A lot. It’s not an afterthought - or at least it shouldn’t be - it’s at the forefront of your mind as a marketer.
- Winning matters to you. Companies that rank well in Google win. Companies that don’t rank are not even in the running - it’s just that simple.
- You’re a visual person. They say a picture is worth a thousand words so there are over 150 Drupal 8 screenshots in this book. My goal is for you to see exactly what to do, where to click, and how things work.
If you’re ready for results with the minimum of hassle, Drupal 8 SEO will lead the way to a successful SEO marketing campaign on your website. You'll want to add this to your collection of search engine optimization books.