Grant Kruger wrote on mmt.org that his website would skip upgrading to Drupal 7, and would instead jump straight from Drupal 6 to Drupal 8. While it might work for some companies, it's not something we'd recommend for most organizations. Here's why.
"Google depends on the high-quality content created by wonderful websites around the world, and we do have a responsibility to encourage a healthy web ecosystem," said Google fellow Amit Singhal and engineer Matt Cutts Thursday on the official Google blog.
Read this article: Google changes search algorithm, demands better content
Ben Finklea talks about his new baby, the new Volacci offices, and the new Drupal 6 SEO features.
Links to resources and websites mentioned in this episode:
- The Volacci SEO Podcast Hotline: 512-989-2945 x254
- Pathauto Module for Drupal
- The Drupal Content Management System
- Greg's User Profile Page on Drupal.org
- Apple One-to-One Training program
- Garage Band
- Audio Hijack Pro
- Podbean Podcast Hosting
- Volacci's New Offices
- Volacci's robots.txt file
- Drupal Speed Tests