A Volacci Copywriter is responsible for writing and editing digital marketing copy and collateral for our clients.
Who we're looking for:
- You're highly creative. You bring new ideas to the table all the time.
- You read a LOT. You stay current with digital marketing trends and love Copyblogger.
- You're deadline oriented. If you make a promise, you keep it no matter what the cost.
- You're adaptable. You can also adapt your writing style to fit any corporate voice.
- You love digital marketing! You love writing persuasive emails and killer ad copy.
- You don't mind receiving feedback from clients about your work.
- You should enjoy working in a fast paced, high pressure, environment where change is frequent.
- You're a fantastic writer.
- Highly organized and require able to work independently.
- Self-motivated. You set and meet deadlines.
- Fantastic research skills. You love to research and learn about new topics and can write intelligent copy with minimal research.
- Quick learner - you are able to quickly grasp and understand new concepts and industries.
- Phenomenal proofreader. You love grammar!
- Excellent editor. You can take a crumby piece of content and make it amazing.
- Great communicator. You're a master of not only the written word, but also spoken. You know how to communicate effectively and can be persuasive when dealing with clients.
- You understand SEO and are able to balance between writing for a website visitor and a search engine.
- Produce fantastic content for our clients. This includes, but is not limited to curated content, blogs, website copy, email copy, whitepapers, video scripts, print collateral copy, ad copy, articles, press releases, and more.
- Collaborate with teammates to determine client content strategy and then execute the strategy.
- Own the content creation process from start to finish. This includes brainstorming topics, requesting approvals, fact-checking, research, editing, and writing.
- Collaborate with team to determine strategic messaging, voice, tone, and style for all content needs.
- Assist with social media strategy on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelors degree in social sciences, humanities, journalism, advertising, marketing, or similar.
- 3+ years in content marketing.
- 2+ years writing email copy and subject lines.
- 2+ years of writing website copy.
- 1+ year in writing press releases.
- Portfolio of writing samples with many different types of content.
- 3+ years of social media in a professional environment.
- Experience interviewing clients.
- 1+ year of Google Analytics experience.