Remarketing for the Holidays
For many retailers, the holiday season can account for up to 40% of yearly revenue. During the holiday rush, marketing is more important than ever, but time is short. Make the most of your marketing strategy this holiday season by remarketing old efforts specifically for the holidays. Here's how.
- If you have any exclusions (genders, categories, placements) on your remarketing campaigns, consider taking them off.
- To ensure you maintain your impression share, increase your bids (or CPA targets) and increase your budgets.
- If you have a blog or other content that generally is made for SEO, target previous customers.
- If you typically stop remarketing when somebody converts, consider continuing to hit those users, as they may order again.
- Create campaigns that specifically target everything you normally exclude with customized messaging (e.g., “Want to Buy Him the Perfect Hunting Vest?”).