Get Your Brand on the Map with Google+ Local
If you're a small local business, having a Google+ Local profile is a key part of putting your brand on the map. Google+ Local listings now show up in Search and Maps results on mobile devices and traditional browsers, and allows for a dynamic, social experience.
- Outrank your competitors in local search.
- Build the authority of your brand through +1's and user reviews.
- Drive traffic to your website.
- Convert more visitors into leads and clientele.
- 50 percent of mobile search is local.
- 61 percent of local searches result in purchases.
- 50 percent of smartphone shoppers use a GPS/mapping app to find a retail location.
- Only 33 percent of advertisers have a mobile optimized website.
- Event citations (local social event, meetups, seminars/workshops)
- Job boards (local job posting sites like elance, odesk, freelancer)
- Classified ads (Kijiji, Craigslist, Angie's list, eBay, Amazon etc.)
- Local newspaper classifieds
- Local realtor websites
- Discount sites (local coupon sites)
- Daily Deal websites (Groupon)
- Facebook Deals (Facebook Deals also have potential virality by inviting vetted Friends of Fans to participate in deals)
- Give away websites (Freecycle, Fiverr, mom blogs…)