DrupalCon Session: &%$@ My Internet Marketing Company Says
I want you to stop what you are doing right now (presumably reading my blog post) and bask in the almighty Drupaly goodness of my recently selected session for Drupalcon Chicago 2011 http://budurl.com/dconchicago.
Tom McCracken, the President of LevelTen Interactive, and I are going to be presenting a session at DrupalCon on "&%$@" that your internet marketing company says.
Hopefully you're lucky enough to attend Drupalcon Chicago. If so, you should definitely attend the session - we're going to be addressing issues that are important to your business' viability on the internet. Some of the preliminary topics we will more then likely discuss will include:
- How is social media increasingly affecting organic SEO?
- What’s the best way to optimize videos for the search engines?
- How does RDFa, micro-formats, and the semantic web change SEO now and in the future?
- What are some ways I can go about link building for my site?
- How will the changes in Google’s search results (inline local results, instant search, boost, etc.) change the way people find my site?
- Should I be using the asynchronous Google Analytics code?
Rather than make the session an hour long lecture, we would like to make the format slightly more interactive - if you have any burning questions or you would like to discuss some &%$@ that your internet marketing company told you, please e-mail me at: email@example.com