Drupalcon Chicago Voting is Open!
It's that time of year...goodwill is spreading to your fellow man, the joy of the season, and the knowledge that you'll soon see all your favorite people in one place again. I'm talking, of course, about Drupalcon.
Drupalcon Chicago session voting opened today. When you get a mo', please go vote for your good buddies at Volacci:
Volacci Drupalcon sessions:
- Ben: Finding Your Drupal Niche
- Erik: &%$@ My Internet Marketing Company Says
- Josh: If you give the milk away for free they'll buy the cow.
- Erik & Josh: Tame the Beast. Adjusting to Google's Evolution.
- Josh again (he's prolific): It's Not About You...It's About the Customer
- Ben & Friends: Monetizing Content & Driving Conversion With Virtual Goods & E-Commerce
Also, I would greatly appreciate votes for the following Volacci partners:
- A bunch of great CEOs: The Drupal CEO Roadmap: Lessons from the Road
- Glenn Hilton with ImageX Media: Resourcing for Drupal – Insight into Building a Stellar Team
- Mike Caccavano with TreeHouse Agency: Can't always get what you want (from clients)? Get what you need!
- Mike & Steve from TreeHouse: There's a Technology for That!
- Jeff Walpole from Phase2 Technology: Introducing OpenPublic: the Government Drupal Distribution!
Thanks! And MERRRY DRUPALCON!