Build Your Brand on Twitter
Building your brand on Twitter is an important step for any company looking to create their digital presence. Here are six tips from Entrepreneur about how to make the most of your brand's Twitter experience.
- Use your brand name as your Twitter name.
- Use your logo as your Twitter picture.
- Send Tweets that provide useful information to customers and prospects.
- Send Tweets to new blog posts or videos.
- You should Tweet 10 to 20 times a day to keep your brand name in the Twitter stream.
- Create a persona for your Twitter presence so people will get to know your brand.
There are five main types of brand personalities.
- Excitement. Be uplifting and share your excitement.
- Sincerity. Be caring and genuine.
- Ruggedness. Be tough and unforgiving.
- Competence. Be well-educated and knowledgeable.
- Sophistication. Be suave and savvy.
Consistency is the key to success when building your brand on Twitter. People become raving fans when you consistently provide valuable information and entertain them.